- May 13, 2016
- Posted by: didadmin
- Category: Danes in Distress
2 sleeps to go until our Dane-a-Thon on Sunday, May 15.
Forecast is usually wrong anyway !!
Help us celebrate our 60th Anniversary of rescuing Great Danes.
– Trails will be wet and it will be cool.
– Please wear suitable footwear & clothing.
– Attending vet – Dr. Ken Burgess.
– St. John Ambulance on premises
– Toilet facilities available
– All Dog Breeds are welcome.
It will be a fun day, regardless of weather!
All proceeds go to help the Great Danes in our care.