Fall D-a-T ~ 2 Sleeps to go

3 Sleeps to go

Status = GO

2 sleeps to go until our Dane-a-Thon. We’re all revved up 🙂

Forecast for Sunday – sunny and cool for the dogs. (Don’t like the forecast for Sat. so didn’t show it.)
Dress warmly and bring suitable footwear -the trails may be wet in spots. The dogs will love the cooler temperatures.

PLEASE NOTE: Some of the scheduled timings for the event have been revised to prevent lineups.
Registration will start at 11 a.m.
BBQ servings will start at 1 p.m.

The rain on Saturday is forecast to be cleared up by early afternoon and we’ll be setting up the equipment then. If you want to be part of what goes on before an event takes place, please come out and help. We’ll be at the venue from approximately noon.