Fall Dat – 3 more sleeps to go!

3 Sleeps to go

Status = GO

3 more sleeps to go until our Dane-a-Thon.

There is a front moving through on Saturday evening but clearing out Sunday morning, with the possibility of a few showers in the morning!

The event will proceed as planned this Sunday. Please wear suitable footwear as the trails may be wet.

Don’t let the the forecast deter you from coming out and having fun with your fur kids.

Remember, we depend on our Dane-a-Thons to support the hefty vet bills incurred for our rescues.